Monday, November 6, 2017

Step 23 Getting close to the finish

I put in a lot of work yesterday and today. I finished the eyes, corrected and finished the glasses, finished the eyebrows, started blocking in the hair, worked on the mouth, and started the mustache and beard. The only things left to finish are the hair and beard areas. Then I have to start the search for corrections and get them done. I need to finish it in the next couple of days so it will dry by the end of the month and I can varnish. It has to be delivered for the show by Dec 3 and the varnish will also have to be dry. It is not the best I can do but it is the best I can do with the deadline I have. My next oil painting will be better.

I'll show you the whole painting where it is right now and also a closeup of the head so you can see what I have left to do.




No comments: